- Monday, February 14th is a dress down day, please try to wear Red, Pink or another color that signifies the occasion. The donation is $2.00.
- Parent – Teacher Conferences – 2/14 – 2/18, is dedicated to Parent Teacher Conferences upon Parent and/or Teacher Request. By appointment only, this is an opportunity to conference with teachers, by Google Meet, Phone, or in person. If you would like to meet with a teacher(s) in person, we ask that you schedule a mutually convenient time with the teacher, after school during the week. We ask all visitors to wear masks, and schedule the (10-15 minute) conference between 2:45 and 3:30 PM after our students are dismissed.
- Re-Registration – Rolling Admissions for the 22-23 school year is now open. Save $150 by registering before March. Registration is not considered complete until your registration fee is submitted.
- New Registrants may also schedule a tour after school between 2:45 and 3:30 daily.
- Parishioner Verification Forms – these forms need to be filled out and sent to the office by August 1st to receive the parishioner discount. (Not required for St. Leo’s Parishioners)
- Coffee Fundraiser – order forms went home with students already. Details are below.
- Chess Club (see flyer below)
- Calligraphy Club (see flyer below)
REGISTRATION LINK https://forms.gle/kbQ11TqKtXT886NCA
***Congratulations Logan Echegaray***
Last week, Logan was awarded the Veronica E. James Scholarship, a full scholarship to Lacordaire Academy in Montclair, NJ. This award is given to only one entering freshman annually for outstanding Catholic Leadership and academic excellence.
Don’t forget, the following fundraisers are still running, it is not too late to get involved:
- Paws to the Walls
- Valentine’s Day Grams
- Ice Cream Wednesdays
- Genevieve’s Chocolate Raffle
- St. Leo’s Spirit Wear Sale
Tri-County Scholarship application will be closing on February 15th.