ASSIGNMENTS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/30
2nd Grade Math–
Complete the following pages 150-161 and continue to work on your subtraction facts, counting with coins, telling time and use the websites suggested from last week.
A few things to note:
- Number models contain question marks (?)
- Estimating is like rounding (View this video on YouTube- Round to Estimate by TeacherCocchi)
- On page 158, make sure you look at the example first or (View this video on YouTube- Everyday Mathematics: Partial Sums Addition with Base-10 Models- Grade 2)
- AND most importantly…You Got This!
ASSIGNMENTS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/23
2nd Grade Math
Complete pages 144-149
- Practice with fact triangles (at home) or with subtraction flashcards
- Compare lengths of objects at home to practice measuring to the nearest inch or ½ inch or using centimeters to the nearest centimeter or ½ cm.
- Practice telling time to the nearest minute using an analog clock if available at home.
- Websites you can use to practice your math skills- abcya.com, arcademics.com, funbrain.com (Areas to practice- addition, subtraction, time and money 😊)
- Two other sites you can Google- Arithmetic Four (uses math facts to play Connect 4) or Quizlet to practice your math facts.