ASSIGNMENTS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/30
ASSIGNMENTS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/23
- Start working on Book Buddy Brainstorm and follow the directions and complete all charts. When you start your diorama, use materials/supplies you have at home.
- Complete Unit 15 p. 157, Complete Review Units 13-15 on pages 158-159 including Write Your Own. Remember a paragraph is longer than 1 sentence. It should be 6-7 sentences long.
On-line resources- www.vocabularyworkshop.com
Click on book and then Unit 15
Choose from several student resources (concentration game, flashcards, hangman & word searches)
- Read the directions and complete pages 143-147
On-line resources- www.grammarworkshop.com
Click on book and then Unit 4
Choose from several student resources to further your learning [additional practice, practice quizzes (self-check) and games]
3rd Grade Math
- Complete pages 195, 196, 197, 198 (Directions: measure each shape with a ruler) and p. 199
- Continue to practice multiplication/division facts with flashcards
Play Brain, Calculator and Caller (Use your flashcards or workbook pages 298-301)
Websites you can use to practice your math skills- abcya.com, arcademics.com, funbrain.com (Areas to practice- multiplication, division, money, time and fractions 😊)
Two other sites you can Google- Arithmetic Four (uses math facts to play Connect 4) or Quizlet to practice your math facts.
Read Lesson 6: What Makes My Community Special?
- Answer “Talk” questions on a separate piece of paper and be sure to label your paper what the assignment is. (For Example- S.S. Lesson 6 Page 188-195) and of course, write your name on the paper
- You will find “Talk” questions on page 191 and 193
- On a separate piece of paper, answer the following questions… 1) What things can make a community special? 2) Think about the role history has played in your community. How have events and people of the past helped make your community special?
***Please make sure if you are writing answers on a separate sheet of paper, it has your name on it and the assignment is labeled. See example above.