5/13 $2.00 Donation for Dress Down
Proceeds will go to 8th-grade mural project
5/16 Dress Down and Ice Cream for Ukraine
$2.00 Donation for Dress Down
$1.00 for Ice Cream
5/17 Seussical the Musical – 7 pm – Tickets are still available
- Barn Hill Preserve – Assembly – May 19th PERMISSION SLIP MUST BE COMPLETED TO ATTEND ASSEMBLY!!!!!!! Slips should be sent to your homeroom teacher either by paper or email. Photocopies and scans are acceptable.
- Protecting God’s Children Class available to all SLS families (this free course is required if you want to volunteer or be a Class Parent)
- SLS Wristbands
- Shoe Drive Fundraiser
- HSA Open Meeting – May 19th (see flyer)
- SLS Family Multicultural Slideshow – To help celebrate multiculturalism next month, we are inviting each SLS family to create a Google Slide that represents their heritage and traditions.You are welcome to include photos, symbols, and text, but we do ask that you please limit it to one slide. Our goal is to create a slide presentation to be shared at Community Time that showcases the rich history and diversity within our community. Each individual classroom will be researching individual countries, but we wanted to create a schoolwide platform to collectively share our unique, personal connections and experiences.
If you need directions on how to create a slide, please use the attached link which provides simple instructions https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Cookie Dough Tubs Available for purchase
Completed slides can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org